Friday, September 18, 2015

1900's Corticelli Crocheted Bedroom Slippers - Free Pattern

From the 1916 Corticelli Lessons in Crochet Book 1

Slippers are an easy to make and always welcome gift - even if it is a gift to yourself. This is another free slippers pattern from the Corticelli Lessons in Crochet Book 1 from 1916 found at the Antique Pattern Library (Love this site!!). The Antique Pattern Library is a website offering a wealth of public domain pattern books in needle arts, woodworking and other home crafts to download and share but not to sell. Have something to contribute to this site? Please visit the Antique Pattern Library and inquire about submitting something for their archive.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the patience for this darling pattern. But counting stitches is my downfall. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern! This is another on my "to try" list - my feet are always cold, even when it's 100 degrees outside.

    ReplyDelete